- Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip have headed to Windsor every week earlier than they deliberate to take action, based on USA Today.
- The queen additionally canceled all plans this week as a response to the outbreak.
- Queen Elizabeth will seemingly keep at Windsor after Easter.
- Queen Elizabeth despatched a message about her resolution. The assertion learn:
“As Philip and I arrive at Windsor right this moment, we all know that many people and households throughout the UK, and all over the world, are coming into a interval of nice concern and uncertainty.
”We’re all being suggested to alter our regular routines and common patterns of life for the higher good of the communities we stay in and, particularly, to guard probably the most weak inside them.”
Worries over Queen Elizabeth
- An unnamed royal insider mentioned that Prince Harry is fearful about his family and friends over the coronavirus, based on Fox News.
- The insider mentioned: “(Harry) is utilizing their social media group chat greater than ever however what he actually needs to do is return dwelling just because he’s fearful about his household and extra so his aged grandparents the queen and the Duke of Edinburgh.”
Author: ” — www.deseret.com “